Delivering the Anti-Money Laundering course based on the Kuwait Capital Market Authority Regulations to participants with a commitment to the training policies applicable at the company.
Qualifications & Professional Certificates
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree as a minimum in Business Administration, Legal or a relevant specialization
- Professional certification in Anti-Money Laundering is an advantage
Minimum 5 years of experience in “Anti-Money Laundering based on the Kuwait Capital Markets Authority Regulations” training and practice.
Skills and Abilities
- Outstanding presentation skills
- High competency with leadership and coaching skills.
- Well-versed Anti-Money Laundering based on the Kuwait Capital Markets Authority Regulations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English (reading, writing, and speaking).
- Ability to conduct analysis and reach conclusion.
The incumbent who fulfills the requirements mentioned above is kindly requested to send his/her resume to the following address: Click To Apply