To manage financial statement audit engagements portfolio and leading teamwork under his supervision from the perspectives of theory training and engagements implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification will be an advantage.
8 years experience in audit firm.
- Managing and implementing audit engagements portfolio.
- Planning of audit engagements portfolio against available manpower.
- Presenting monthly audit engagements portfolio financial performance.
- Presenting monthly audit teamwork performance.
- IAS / IFRS.
- International standards on auditing (ISA).
- Companies law No. 1 of 2016 and its amendments.
- Law No. 7 of 2010 regarding the Establishment of the Capital Markets Authority and Regulating Securities Activities.
- Native Arabic Speaker. Excellent English Language in terms of reading, writing, and speaking.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Familiar with auditing software solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Mathematical skills.
- Upload strong work ethics, in particular, the confidentiality of information.
- Punctuality and timely attendance.
- Passion for continuous learning.
- Highly motivated.
- Transferable residency.
- Valid Kuwaiti driving license.
All job applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality