To assist the chief accountant of maintaining the daily and monthly accounting entries in light of placed controls (documentation evidence, service or product receipt approved by authority matrix signatory) as per approved chart of accounts.
- To assist review the financial documents for integrity and reconcile the same with the payment supporting documents;
- To prepare the accounting entries as per the approved chart of accounts and post the same on the accounting software;
- To reconcile the financial differences through collecting and analyzing data of accounts;
- To prepare monthly conciliations, the monthly trial balance, the monthly and quarterly unaudited interim financial information and the annual financial statements; and
- To perform any other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Companies Law No. 1 of 2016, as amended, and its Executive Regulations.
- Private Sector Labor Law No. 6 of 2010, as amended, and its Executive Regulations.
- Native Arabic Speaker. Excellent English Language in terms of reading, writing, and speaking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft applications, e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Familiar with accounting software solutions specifically Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance.
- Analytical skills.
- Mathematical skills.
- Upload strong work ethics, in particular, the confidentiality of information.
- Punctuality and timely attendance.
- Passion for continuous learning.
- Highly motivated.
- Transferable residency.
- Valid Kuwaiti driving license.