- Delivering the Certified Management Accountant (CMA) review course to participants with a commitment to the training policies applicable at the company.
- Preparing CMA review handouts and presentations required for the CMA review course.
Qualifications & Professional Certificates
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting as a minimum.
- Holds Certified Management Accountant (CMA) certificate.
Minimum 5 years of experience as CMA, including at least 2 years as a CMA instructor.
Skills and Abilities
- High competency with leadership and coaching skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English (reading, writing, and speaking).
- Ability to conduct analysis and reach conclusion.
The incumbent who fulfills the requirements mentioned above is kindly requested to send his/her resume to the following address: Click To Apply