- Delivering the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) review course to participants with a commitment to the training policies applicable at the company.
- Preparing CPA review handouts and presentations required for the CPA review course.
Qualifications & Professional Certificates
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in accounting as a minimum.
- Holds Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license.
Minimum 5 years of experience as CPA, including at least 2 years as a CPA instructor.
Skills and Abilities
- High competency with leadership and coaching skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English (reading, writing, and speaking).
- Ability to conduct analysis and reach conclusion.
The incumbent who fulfills the requirements mentioned above is kindly requested to send his/her resume to the following address: Click To Apply