||25 February Tower, Khalid Ibn El Waleed Steet, Sharq, Kuwait
||Mid to High Senior Level
|Job Objective / Summary
||Provide executive secretarial services to Professional & Consulting Services Division including formatting of deliverables based on Baker Tilly’s branding
||Bachelor’s degree in any major; preferably graduates holding major in English Language with minimum GPA of 3.0
||5+ years of experience
- Receive and carry out requests for executive secretary activities internally from departments in Professional and Consulting Services Division including official letters, proposal, engagement letters or engagement deliverables.
- Receive requests for translation from the departments in Professional and Consulting Services Division and submit to the translators; and then receive the translations and submit to the translation service requester.
- Receive the mail and distribute the same to line managers.
- Manage the process of sending the deliverables to clients in coordination with Administration Department – Receptionist.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the direct manager.
- Kuwait Labor Law
- Concept of internal regulations in companies
- Concept of business processes in companies
- Concept of processes, policies and procedures manuals in companies
- Administrative authorities in the State of Kuwait such as Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- Regulatory authorities in the State of Kuwait such as Capital Markets Authority, Central Bank of Kuwait and Insurance Regulatory Unit
- Arabic language: Mother tongue
- Proficiency in English language in terms of reading, writing and speaking
Microsoft Office Suite Applications (Advanced Level)
- Transferable residency.
- Age between 27 – 40 years old
- The required experience should be in the State of Kuwait
|What we Offer
- Competitive monthly salary as compared to market benchmark
- Private health insurance
- Annual salary review considering the annual performance evaluation
|Why work at Baker Tilly?
- A workplace with international standards
- Working days from Sunday till Thursday
- Working hours from 8 am till 5 pm with one hour break from 12 to 01 pm.
- Annual performance evaluation leading to growth in your career path.
- Continuous career development.
If you are competent and interested, please mention the job title and send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org