Contribute to our account centric growth strategy focusing on issue-based and competency-driven client needs and assist the department manager in rendering ICT audit and consulting services.
Bachelor’s degree in information technology.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM).
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor.
5 – 7 years of experience in ICT audit and consulting services.
- Assist our clients evaluate and enhance their business; with a focus on managing the risk arising from ongoing technology developments and the resultant fast-paced changes in their business and operational processes.
- Demonstrating a thorough understanding of complex information systems and client’s business/industry.
- Relevant experience areas include, but not limited to, IT Risk assessment, IT Audit, Digital Transformation, networking technologies and cybersecurity related domains, IT/Business process and internal control assessments, application of data analytics.
- Develop, maintain, review and revise security policies, standards, guidelines, processes, procedures and minimum-security baselines.
- Assisting in preparation of technical and financial proposal submitted to clients.
- Assisting in preparation of engagement letters.
- Assisting in implementation of the client engagements.
- Any other tasks as assignment by direct manager.
- Solid knowledge of ICT-related regulations issued by the regulatory authorities such as Communication and Information Technology Regulatory Authority and Central Bank of Kuwait with respect to cybersecurity.
- Solid knowledge of ICT-related international standards.
- Demonstrating excellent project management skills, inspiring teamwork and responsibility with team members. Using current technology/tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
- Awareness of Kuwait business sectors and industries.
- Native Arabic Speaker. Excellent English Language in terms of reading, writing, and speaking.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, e.g. Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Numeracy Skills.
- Uphold strong work ethics, in particular, the confidentiality of information.
- Team player with the ability to resolve problems and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to handle pressure and manage conflicting demands.
- Good interpersonal skills and the willingness to accept challenges and responsibility.
- Punctuality and timely attendance.
- Passion for continuous learning.
- Highly motivated.
- Transferable residency.
- Valid Kuwaiti driving license.
All job applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality