To manage relationship with the ICT vendors which provide services and to troubleshoot any Baker Tilly staff having problems with technology usage.
Bachelor’s degree in information technology.
Professional Certificates (preferable)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA).
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE).
- ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor.
5 – 7 years of experience in ICT troubleshooting.
- To maintain the ICT infrastructure, i.e. software, hardware, firmware, networks, and the company websites.
- To maintain the ICT solutions, i.e. email systems, networks, administration systems.
- To maintain ICT security, i.e. measures, controls and procedures applied by enterprises.
- Establishing networking environment by designing systems configuration, system installation, enforcing system standards.
- Any other tasks as assignment by direct manager.
- The use of technology for communication and to process information.
- Microsoft software environment.
- Design and implement new solutions / techniques.
- Native Arabic Speaker. Excellent English Language in terms of reading, writing, and speaking.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, e.g. Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical Skills.
- Numeracy Skills.
- Uphold strong work ethics, in particular, the confidentiality of information.
- Punctuality and timely attendance.
- Passion for continuous learning.
- Highly motivated.
- Transferable residency.
- Valid Kuwaiti driving license.
All job applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality