To manage financial statement audit engagements portfolio and leading teamwork under his supervision from the perspectives of theory training and engagements implementation.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or any other relevant major with minimum GPA 3.0.
- To assist in implementation of engagement letters (fieldwork and reporting).
- Any other tasks may be requested from higher position.
- Functionality of internal audit to corporates.
- General knowledge about International Standards in Internal Audit.
- Native Arabic Speaker. Excellent English Language in terms of reading, writing, and speaking.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Numeracy Skills.
- Punctuality and timely attendance.
- Passion for continuous learning.
- Highly motivated.
- Transferable residency.
- Valid Kuwaiti driving license.
All job applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality