Manage information and communications technology consulting assignments, implementation of scope of work engaged with clients in relation to the following ICT consulting services:
- Information systems related international standards such as ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 20000, ISO 22301.
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Penetration Test
- Business Continuity Plan
- PCI-DSS Compliance
- IT Governance
- IT Risk Management
- IT Audit
- IT Strategy and Transformation
- IT Project Assurance
- IT Project Management (PRINCE 2).
- Security review
- System Selection
- Process Improvement through System Automation.
- And other services related to ICT consulting services
Strategy & Planning
- Prepare and update the portfolio strategy annually.
- Prepare and update the monthly plan for the portfolio.
- Identify prospects for process improvement such implementing new applications, incorporating new standards, etc.
- Develop and review project/assignment pricing in line with the Company’s policy.
- Develop the narrative required for flyers and brochures related to Information Technology consulting services.
- Update the narrative for website regularly.
- Develop requirements list from business development in quarterly basis.
- Identify targeted clients for business development activities.
- Cross-selling the firm’s services within current clients.
- Visit targeted clients.
- Prepare required documents for registration and qualifications of the firm services.
- Prepare proposals and follow-up until final submission.
- Prepare engagement letters and follow-up until final submission.
- Develop the assignment plan for the assignments in line with the set standards including but not limited to assess assignment risks, allocate resources, communicate timeline with clients, etc.
- Provide functional expertise and lead the execution of the respective projects.
- Conduct meetings with the client.
- Follow-up fieldwork by each team members and provide the required support and guidance for effective implementation of the plan.
- Develop and review all required working papers, and finalize the assignment file requirement in both permanent file, fieldwork file and respective soft copies.
- Conduct effective presentations pertaining to the deliverables’ outcome to clients.
- Manage effective time utilization of the respective team members.
- Provide instructions and allocate roles and responsibilities on the engagement or projects; recognize potential roadblocks to completing the tasks by the team members, and provide necessary assistance to the stated team members.
- Manage multiple tasks, prioritize time, respond to problems as they arise; and make decisions appropriate to assigned tasks.
- Identify opportunities to expand the scope of current engagements through identification of client needs.
- Ensure the maintenance of the respective projects files and documentations as per the set company policy.
- Oversee budget of the respective assignments, ensuring that it is delivered within requested time frame and budget.
Building and Sustaining Relations with Clients
- Interact with clients to review needs assessments and recommend Baker Tilly services and products accordingly.
- Provide effective client relations management through proactive communication and problem resolution.
- Resolve any conflict that might arise or difference of opinion between clients and our stakeholders; consult to the Service Line Senior Director when required.
- Develop internal capabilities of the respective team members through the provision of necessary workshops and knowledge transfer.
- Demonstrate awareness of workloads, offer help team members and take on additional tasks when appropriate.
- Contribute to team discussion to share knowledge and offer ideas and solutions that can benefit the group.
- Arrange for inviting and coaching team members to attend related webinars managed by Baker Tilly International and other bodies.
- Manage the project team and ensure team effectiveness by monitoring outputs and team activities.
- Monitor performance and training needs of subordinates in order to maximize their performance to achieve functional objectives.
- Provide input and recommend the continuous improvement of Information Technology consulting services practices taking into account ‘international best practice’ changes in the business environment, which demand proactive action plans in accordance with the regulations associated with consulting services.
- Update the knowledge management drive with latest resources related to Information Technology consulting services.
- Prepare and submit monthly report related to ICT unit portfolio.
- Prepare and submit monthly objectives.
Provide an advisory opinion to the firm supporting services department related to IT infrastructure and the optimal choices of information systems.
- Academic Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Information Security, Information Technology, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent.
- Professional Certificate: Lead Auditor ISO 27001 and PRINCE 2.
- ITIL, CISA, CISSP or any other related certifications is a plus.
- 10 years in a consulting position related to Information Technology, Information Management Systems and IT Risk Management.
- Minimum 2 years in managerial position.
- Preferably experience with top 10 accounting firms.
(The ability to understand, alter, lead and control the behavior of other individuals and groups)
- Mentoring team members
- Initiative, Proactive and Creative
- Presentation Skills
- Parallel implementation oriented
- Self-Confidence and Self-Development
- Time Management – Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
- Detail Oriented
- Efficient meeting management skills
- Have constant access to the updated standards, information, methodologies and approaches
- Active Listening – Paying full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Business Etiquette – Manners that is accepted and required in a professional environment.
(The job specific knowledge and techniques required to perform an organizational role)
- English and Arabic Languages – Proficiency in both Arabic and English, reading, writing, listening, meanings and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar.
- Report Writing Skills
- Ability to analyze and review RFPs.
- Ability to identify required scope of work
- Ability to develop and review effective proposals in line with the client needs.
- Ability to conduct effective presentations.
- Ability to review high quality deliverables in line with the set methodologies.
- Ability to perform Project Lead in assignments.
- Ability to cooperate with external parties (such as clients, authorities, alliances, outsourced consultants), with neutrality, integrity and efficiency.
Candidate must have transferrable Kuwait residency.
Click To Apply Applications will be treated with strict confidence