To accomplish the clients’ engagements in relation to organizational, job and pay structures as well as establishing
job description and processes, policies and procedures to enable clients to manage their business entities and realize
effectiveness and efficiency.
– Prepare technical and financial proposals and engagement letters.
– Develop organizational structures, job structures and job descriptions.
– Develop board of directors and its committee charters and executive management appraisal system.
– Develop delegation of authority matrix.
– Develop code of professional conduct and ethics.
– Develop policies and procedures manuals.
– Develop salary surveys, compensation, benefits structures and employee performance appraisal system.
– Develop corporate governance reporting, business continuity management and Integrated Report.
– Bachelor Degree, preferably in business management or engineering.
– Professional certificate in management system and/or Human Resources such as PHR – SPHR – CIPD – GPHR.
– 10 years of experience in management consulting domain.
– Proven knowledge of management consulting standards and best practices.
– Proven knowledge of Private Sector Labor Law No. 6 of 2010, as amended.
– Proven knowledge of Social Security Law and Regulations of the State of Kuwait.
Fluent in Arabic and English languages in terms of reading, writing and speaking
Proficiency of Microsoft applications, e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The incumbent who fulfills the requirements mentioned above is kindly requested to send his/her resume to the following address: