To participate as a team member in assurance engagements in line with International standards, Baker Tilly International approaches & methodologies, and Baker Tilly Kuwait policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting with minimum GPA 3.0.
3-4 years experience in assurance service in one of the top 10 accounting firms.
- Understanding assurance services engagements planning.
- Participating in completing financial statements field work using electronic audit solution.
- Participating in preparation of financial statements reporting (draft and final).
- Managing audit file documentation in both hardcopies and softcopies.
- Proven knowledge of International Accounting Standards (IAS) / International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Proven knowledge of International Standards on Auditing (ISA).
- Proven knowledge of legislations relating to assurance services including Law No. 7 of 2010 regarding the Establishment of Capital Markets Authority and Regulation of Securities Business.
- Native Arabic Speaker. Excellent English Language in terms of reading, writing, and speaking.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Familiar with auditing software solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Mathematical skills.
- Upload strong work ethics, in particular, the confidentiality of information.
- Punctuality and timely attendance.
- Passion for continuous learning.
- Highly motivated.
- Transferable residency.
- Valid Kuwaiti driving license.
All job applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality