Implementing internal audit engagements in line with International Internal Audit standards (IIA), Baker Tilly International approaches, and Baker Tilly Kuwait operational policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or any other relevant major with minimum GPA 3.0.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) certification will be an advantage.
5+ years of experience in similar position, 1 year in one of big 10 firms.
- Implementation of engagement letters (planning, fieldwork and reporting).
- To train all job titles under the position.
- Any other tasks may be requested from higher position.
- International Internal Audit Standards (IIA).
- Law No. 7 of 2010 concerning the Establishment of Capital Markets Authority and Regulation of Securities Business and its Executive Regulations, as amended.
- Companies Law No. 1 of 2016, as amended, and its Executive Regulations.
- Private Sector Labor Law No. 6 of 2010, as amended, and its Executive Regulations.
- Bourse rules.
- Relevant laws and instructions including but not limited to Anti-money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism and Central Bank of Kuwait Instructions.
- Native Arabic Speaker. Excellent English Language in terms of reading, writing, and speaking.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Delivering high quality deliverables in line with the set methodologies.
- Numeracy Skills.
- Punctuality and timely attendance.
- Passion for continuous learning.
- Highly motivated.
- Transferable residency.
- Valid Kuwaiti driving license.
All job applications will be treated with strictest confidentiality