To prepare, organize and handle corporate tax documents, reports and statements to ensure compliance with Kuwait tax laws and regulations.
The scope of the job will cover the following services:
- Income Tax
- National Labor Support Tax
- Zakat Tax
Roles & Responsibilities
- To prepare proposals to clients in Arabic and English languages.
- To prepare engagement letters to clients in Arabic and English languages.
- To implement tax engagements.
- To liaise with Ministry of Finance to follow up clients tax files and to Manage Ministry of Finance tax inspections to tax engagements.
- Issuance invoices to clients.
- Monthly reports of tax portfolio performance.
University degree in Accounting or equivalent.
5 years of relevant experience.
(The ability to understand, alter, lead and control the behavior of other individuals and groups)
- Reading Comprehension – Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Active Listening – Paying full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Speaking – Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Writing – Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Systems Evaluation – Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Excellent interpersonal communication.
- Self-motivation and disciplinary.
(Job specific knowledge and techniques required to perform an organizational role)
- English and Arabic Languages – Knowledge of the structure and content of the English and Arabic languages including the meanings and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Computer – Knowledge of computer Microsoft applications, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and Project.
- Adequate understanding of tax laws and regulations in Kuwait (Income tax, NLST and Zakat).
- Adequate understanding of the IFRSs.
- Numeracy Skills.
Candidate must have transferrable Kuwait residency.
Click To Apply Applications will be treated with strict confidence