It is an assignment in which an independent auditor is engaged to review specific financial information in accordance with agreed upon procedures and provide a factual findings report. The independent auditor should comply with the requirements of International Standard on Related Services (ISRS) 4400 “Engagements to Perform Agreed-Upon Procedures Regarding Financial Information”.
Added value to business entities from Engagements to Perform Agreed-Upon Procedures
- Present various financial information to assist business entities with making sound financial, management and legal decisions.
- Help the parties to disputes arising out of disagreements on financial relationships and information reach mutual understanding and arrangements.
- Issue independent reports to clients, enabling them to present their viewpoints before the judiciary.
- Assist business entities with detecting misappropriations, frauds and other breaches.
Services offered by Baker Tilly
The independent auditor’s report on the Agreed Upon Procedures.
Other related services
- Financial Statements Audit & Review
- Internal Control Review Report
- Loans & Financing Portfolios Review
- Custodian’s IT Systems Review Report
- AML-CFT Compliance Report
- Capital Adequacy Reports
- Attestation of Financial Information
- Sport Entities Investment Controls Review
- Client’s Funds and Assets Review Report
- Capital Amendment Reports
- Internal Audit Unit Assessment Report
- Actuarial Report
- Preferred Shares Classification Support Report
- Assets Valuation For Bonds and SUKUK Issuance