It is an assignment in which an independent auditor is engaged to review specific financial information in accordance with agreed-upon procedures and provide a factual findings report. The independent auditor should comply with the requirements of International Standard on Related Services (ISRS) 4400 “Engagements to Perform Agreed-Upon Procedures Regarding Financial Information”.
Added value to business entities from Engagements to Perform Agreed-Upon Procedures
- Present various financial information to assist business entities with making sound financial, management, and legal decisions.
- Help the parties to disputes arising out of disagreements on financial relationships and information reach mutual understanding and arrangements.
- Issue independent reports to clients, enabling them to present their viewpoints before the judiciary.
- Assist business entities with detecting misappropriations, frauds, and other breaches.
Services offered by Baker Tilly Kuwait
The independent auditor’s report on the Agreed Upon Procedures.
- Financial Statements Audit
- AML-CFT Compliance
- Clients’ Funds and Assets
- Internal Control Review
- Internal Audit Quality Assessment
- Custodian’s IT Review
- Loan & Financing Review
- Sport Ent. Utilization Control
- Capital Adequacy
- Assets Valuation for Bonds Sukuk
- Preferred Shares Classification
- Capital Amendment