In today’s world business decisions are built on information and how reliable, confidential, and its availability Cyber security are techniques that relate to the security of business information and digital assets including hardware, software, and data to enable the business to survive in a world filled with hackers.
Why do business entities need to care about Cyber Security?
As information and its reliability, availability, and confidentiality are becoming a crucial part of business, Cyber Security is the methodology to cover all the aspects of the security of business information.
How can business entities get Cyber Security in place?
To achieve successful cyber security, the entity’s human resources, processes, and technology should work consistently to protect the entity’s information, networks, and servers against cyber-attacks using various safeguards.
What are the common types of Cyber Security threats?
Cyber security threats include phishing, ransomware, malware, and social media hacking.
Is there instruction by any regulator to regulate entities to implement and apply Cyber Security?
Yes, there is a Central Bank of Kuwait Circular dated 11 July 2019 to all Kuwaiti Banks regarding the certification of ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System. Kindly visit our webpage ISO 27001:2022 Information Security Management System.
What is the added value to business entities from adopting Cyber Security?
- Protection against malicious software.
- Protection from data theft.
- Protection from hackers.
- Mitigate technology disruptions.
- Ensuring privacy to users.
What are the services offered by Baker Tilly Kuwait?
- Developing a cyber security strategy
- Designing technology security structure
- Developing technology security policies and procedures
- Assessing cyber security systems
- Cybersecurity Audit
- IT Internal Audit Service
- SWIFT CSCF Assessment
- Information Technology Processes, Policies and Procedures
- Information Technology Strategy
- Information Technology Governance
- Digital Transformation
- Big Data Management
- Qualifying Business for ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Certification
- Qualifying Business for ISO 22301:2019 Certification
- Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP)
- Technology Project Management
- Financial Technology (FinTech) Consulting