Today’s world business decisions are built on information and how reliable, confidential, and its availability Cyber security are techniques that relate to security of business information and digital assets including hardware, software and data to enable the business to survive in a world filled of hackers.
Why do business entities need to care about Cyber Security?
As information and its reliability, availability and confidentiality are becoming a crucial part for business, Cyber Security is the methodology to cover all the aspect of security of the business information.
How do business entities can get Cyber Security in place?
To achieve successful cyber security, the entity’s human resources, processes and technology should work consistently to protect the entity’s information, networks and servers against cyber attacks using various safeguards.
What are the common types of Cyber Security threats?
Cyber security threats include phishing, ransomware, malware and social media hacking.
Is there instruction by any regulator to regulated entities to implement and apply Cyber Security?
Yes, there is Central Bank of Kuwait Circular dated 11 July 2019 to all Kuwaiti Banks regarding the certification of ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System. Kindly visit our webpage ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System.
What is the added value to business entities from adopting Cyber Security?
- Protection against malicious software.
- Protection from data theft.
- Protection from hackers.
- Mitigate technology disruptions.
- Ensuring privacy to users.
What are the services offered by Baker Tilly?
- Developing cyber security strategy
- Designing technology security structure
- Developing technology security policies and procedures
- Assessing cyber security systems
- Cybersecurity Audit
- IT Internal Audit Service
- SWIFT CSCF Assessment
- Information Technology Processes, Policies and Procedures
- Information Technology Strategy
- Information Technology Governance
- Digital Transformation
- Big Data Management
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management System
- ISO 22301:2012 Business Continuity Management System
- Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP)
- Technology Project Management
- Financial Technology (FinTech) Consulting