The importance of having ICT Processes, Policies, and Procedures Manuals within business entities is to provide a well-defined internal control system for primarily implementing the activities and ensuring that the processes are performed in a standard frequent pattern in accordance with clearly defined policies and procedures taking into consideration all mandatory legislations.
What are the international standards for ICT Processes, Policies, and Procedures?
There are many references, models, standards, and guidance for ICT Processes, Policies, and procedures and all of them are conducive to the ultimate objectives. The following are the most relevant standards applicable to the Information Technology domain:
- COBIT2019 ®, Control Objectives for Information and related Technologies.
- ITIL4 ®, Information Technology Infrastructure Library.
What is the added value to business entities from developing ICT Processes, Policies, and Procedures?
- Streamline ICT processes and ensure continuity of ICT operations.
- Establish enterprise-wide ICT Processes, Policies, Procedures, and related standards.
- Integrate all ICT Processes, Policies, Procedures, and standards with all aspects of ICT management, systems, and business processes.
- Meet the basic requirements for internal audit functions to enable them to perform their role.
- Manage the Department’s activities at minimally acceptable risk levels.
- Enhance the cost-benefit principle within the Department.
What are the ICT services offered by Baker Tilly Kuwait?
- Development of Processes, Policies, and Procedures Manuals.
- Regular update of Processes, Policies, and Procedures Manuals.
- Internal audit of ICT departments
What is the competitive edge of Baker Tilly Kuwait in providing these services?
Baker Tilly is distinguished by specialist professional experience and offers the following characteristics carrying added value to our clients as follows:
- A global consulting firm operating in the State of Kuwait.
- Strong experience in providing ICT Processes, Policies, and Procedures Manuals service to all sectors in the State of Kuwait
- Utilizing state-of-the-art methodologies for developing ICT Processes, Policies, and Procedures Manuals for business entities.
- Having qualified experts in IT internal audits.
- Dedicated bilingual and qualified resources working closely with clients throughout the project lifecycle.
- Cybersecurity Audit
- Cybersecurity Consulting
- IT Internal Audit Service
- SWIFT CSCF Assessment
- Information Technology Strategy
- Information Technology Governance
- Digital Transformation
- Big Data Management
- Qualifying Business for ISO/IEC 27001:2022 Certification
- Qualifying Business for ISO 22301:2019 Certification
- Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP)
- Technology Project Management
- Financial Technology (FinTech) Consulting