A market maker is a person who ensures the availability of supply and demand for one or more securities in accordance with regulations issued or approved by the Capital Markets Authority. Market Maker advisory services help companies specialized in market making in taking better strategic decisions regarding investment opportunities that include buying or selling a stock. Such services are based on extensive financial analysis that enlightens the decision maker with anticipated potential benefits or losses from a purchase or a sale of stock.
Added value to business entities from Market Marker Advisory Services
- Provide financial analysis regarding a company’s profitability, efficiency, liquidity, and stability.
- Assist business entities in understanding and identifying market and competition trends, and hence making wise business decisions.
- Maximize shareholders’ value, improve operation efficiency, and enhance growth potential.
- Enable business entities to tap new opportunities and expand their operations.
- Ensure regulatory and organizational compliance.
Services provided by Baker Tilly Kuwait
Baker Tilly provides the following Market Maker Advisory services:
- Assist companies in registering as a Market Maker Baker Tilly assists companies in registering as a Market Maker by preparing and reviewing the required documents.
- Preparing analytical reports to evaluate investments as well as exit strategies Reports include financial ratios that make use of information taken from financial statements and other available reports. These reports are presented to top management as one of their bases in making business decisions.
Baker Tilly Kuwait is a listed “Investment Advisor” at the Capital Markets Authority.