The importance of financial modelling is mainly rooted in its
capability to enable better financial decisions
within business entities.
The importance of financial modelling is mainly rooted in its capability to enable better financial decisions within business entities. It is widely used by organizations for the purpose of future planning.
By simulating the impact of important variables, financial modelling allows for scenario preparation so that organization knows its course of action in various situations that may arise.
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Apply time value of money concepts;
- Perform and interpret financial analysis;
- Apply cost of capital calculation techniques;
- Construct forecasted financial statement models and perform sensitivity analysis;
- Use the free cash flow technique in determining the value of a project or a company;
- Develop financial models using different Excel modeling techniques;
- Build a financial model through practical applications and advanced Excel tools.
Who Should Attend this Course?
No. of Days : 3 days
Course Dates : 04 – 06 February 2019.
Course Timing : 05:00 PM – 09:00 PM
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Please Call Business Development Team On :
1887799 Extension: 335 – 358
Fax us @ 2294 2651