International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are obligatory
in preparing and presenting financial reports in Kuwait.
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are obligatory in preparing and presenting financial reports in Kuwait.
IFRS undergo some changes or additions from time to time and financial professionals should update their knowledge to help their entities to comply with those standards.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the setting process in IFRS and list the currently available standards
- Explain the most recent updates on existing IFRS and evaluate the effect of newly issued standards on their organization
- Determine the correct presentation and minimum disclosure for components of statements of financial position, statements of comprehensive income, statements of owners’ equity and statements of cash flows in accordance with IFRS
- Appraise and properly account for transactions affecting current assets and liabilities, non-current assets and liabilities, revenues and expenses in accordance with IFRS
- Apply professional judgment in applying IFRS for matters relating to non-recurrent business transactions.
Who Should Attend This Course?
Professionals in the fields of finance and accounting
No. of Days : 3 days
Course Dates : 14th -16th April 2019
Course Timing : 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at a 5 stars hotel, in addition to serving breakfast and lunch during breaks.