This budgeting and cost control course will allow the
participants to explore new thoughts in the planning,
control, and budgeting cycle,
This budgeting and cost control course will allow the participants to explore new thoughts in the planning, control, and budgeting cycle, resulting in a renewed energy in returning to the workplace and implementing a more focused budgeting process, which communicates useful and timely information to management.
The course will provide a framework for each topic covered, and then will make extensive use of exercises and case studies.
By the end of this course, the attendees will:
- Acquire best practices in budgeting.
- Understand the strategic role of cost concepts.
- Explain the costs concepts to the use of cost information for management control.
- Describe the role of budgets in the management process.
- Discuss the importance of strategy and its role in the master budget.
- Prepare a master budget.
- Explain the essence of control systems.
- Develop flexible budgets for evaluating short-term financial performance.
- Identify different cost control measures.
Who Should Attend This Course?
All managers, supervisors and analysts who prepare or use management budgets.
No. of Days : 3 days
Course Dates : 27th -29th August 2019
Course Timing : 05:00 PM- 09:00 PM
Course Language : Arabic
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel.