Strategic financial planning is considered one of the pillars used
to evaluate entities’ performance
Strategic financial planning is considered one of the pillars used to evaluate entities’ performance in the new business environments marked with the persistent need to develop both the current and the future performance, in addition to the importance of developing analysis strategies and deviations management to develop the financial decision making process.
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the definition, nature, importance and functions of budgeting.
- Identify the weakness points in the corporate’s financial and operational performance.
- Take the corrective actions to reduce the gap between the current and the required status.
- Better understand the investment decisions.
- Conduct the financial analysis and evaluate capital expenditures, investments and What If analysis.
- Follow up and supervise performance through budgeting and using follow up reports to evaluate the strategic financial performance.
Who Should Attend:
General and Executive Managers.
No. of Days : 3 days
Course Dates : 13th -15th October 2019
Course Timing : 5:00– 9:00 PM
Course Language : Arabic
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel