Just like the four P’s of Marketing (product, place, price and promotion), HR can build a brand with four P’s of its own — Positions – People – Performance – Pay. An HR brand is defined by the culture of the organization and is important in attracting, engaging, developing, and retaining a best in class workforce.
By the end of the training course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand and apply Human Capital Management (HCM) principles.
- Describe the most common human capital strategies used by organizations;
- Define recruitment, list its main steps and learn the best methods and sources for attracting qualified candidates.
- Discover the main types of selection interviews and when and how to use each.
- Explore different options for talent development and talent engagement.
- Set realistic and achievable performance standards.
- Determine relevant metrics to enhance workforce planning and productivity;
- Conduct a performance appraisal objectively to boost employee performance and motivation.
- Explain what constitutes a sound and effective compensation and benefits program.
- Design a salary structure and related policies.
Who Should Attend this Course?
Talent Management professionals.
Career Development Specialists
Compensation and benefits managers and officers
No. of Days : 3 Days
Course Dates : 09 – 11 October 2018
Course Timing : 05:00 – 09:00 PM
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel