A comprehensive management program focusing on a number of skills allowing the participants to obtain the skills required for improving their performance in workplace and to adapt with the changes.
By the end of this course, participants will demonstrate the ability to:
- Understanding leadership skills and method of its application in the workplace.
- Defining the challenges facing the leaders and how to overcome it.
- Identify methods of resolving conflicts in workplace and transferring it to a positive energy.
- Understand change management concept and applying it in the organization.
- Adapt to change.
- Apply strategic planning skills and participate in growth of the organization where the employee works.
- Understand the market, analysing the competitors and applying the strategic planning steps in the organization.
- Understand how to manage crisis and identifying the crisis management team.
- Applying methods of solving problems and decision making.
- Creatively solving problems in the workplace and avoiding conflict between the team members.
- Setting the succession planning plan and understand its importance.
- Understand the challenges of setting the succession planning plan.
- Apply the critical thinking concept to identify the strength and weakness points in organizations.
- Developing the critical thinking skills.
- Applying the delegation skills and how to choose those you give delegation.
- Understand characteristics of effective delegation.
- Build effective teams and keeping the harmony in it.
- Building trust and rapport within the team and resolve any conflicts.
A certificate endorsed by ESLSCA Business School.
Who Should Attend this Course?
Head of departments
No. of Days : 10 sessions
Course Dates : 28th October – 8th November 2018
Course Timing : 04:00 PM– 09:00 PM
Course Language : English
Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel