In light of Law No. (106) of 2013 regarding Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) , the regulators, represented by the Central Bank of Kuwait (CBK) and the Capital Markets Authority (CMA), issued instructions regarding anti-money laundering and combating the financing of terrorism to pursue training programs for existing and new employees and provide them with ongoing training on AML/CFT.
At the end of the workshop, the participants will:
- Understand AML/ CFT’s definitions.
- Understand and manage money-laundering risk in accordance with Law No. 106 of 2013 on AML/CFT.
- Understand the implications and penalties for non-compliance with AML/CFT legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Acquire knowledge about how to act when facing suspicious transactions.
- Understand the process of “Inspection and Supervision” on Financial Institutions’.
- Understand the process of “Inspection and Supervision” on Financial Institutions’ Compliance in regards to AML/CFT
- Get updated on the last AML/ CFT practices.
Who Should Attend This Workshop?
All job levels specialized in anti-money laundering and combating the financing of terrorism (AML/CFT);
All job levels specialized in regulatory compliance, and
All job levels specialized in risk management..
Real estate firms and brokers.
No. of Days : 1 day
Course Dates : 29 August 2019
Course Timing : 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Course Language : Arabic
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Please Call Business Development Team On :
1887799 Extension: 334 – 335 – 346
Fax us @ 2294 2651