Banking sector is considered as one of the most important and sensitive sectors due to its impact on capital markets, stock markets and foreign trade. Within the context of the changes influencing the world, the banking sector has also witnessed a number of developments which made this sector facing a number of risks.
Therefore, methods to confront such risks were contemplated. Establishment of “Basel Committee” was one of those methods with the aim of setting a comprehensive system applicable on all banks to monitor, identify and manage risks.
The course aims at shedding light on Basel 3 frame work and methods of its application along with the methods of facing the challenges arising out of application of the same.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Develop a deep understanding of the key elements within Basel III regulatory framework.
- Understand the key metrics and procedures for assessing credit risk, market risk and operational risk.
- Understand the vital importance of stress testing as the cornerstone of risk management.
- Apply analytical skills for the identification of concentration of credit risk, concentration of funding risk, and systemic liquidity risk.
- Develop and formulate procedures and policies with respect to the best practice implementation of stress modelling and associated risk management protocols.
Who Should Attend This Course?
This course is suitable for all those working in the banking industry, including wealth managers, auditors, and treasury and product control professionals.
No. of Days : 3 Days
Course Dates : 09 – 11 September 2018
Course Timing : 05:00 – 09:00 PM
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel