Given the increasing use of financial leverage, in-depth credit analysis is essential to avoid credit in addition to the fact that credit analysis is an effective tool for accuracy in making credit decisions, consequently reducing the losses that corporate’s may encounter.
Accordingly, the correct analysis of credit risk, assessing the appropriate return and foreseeing downside risks are crucial for Financial institutions to avoid losses.
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Apply Quantitative risk analysis including key credit ratios.
- Understand credit ratings & the rating agencies.
- Understand impact of corporate finance activity on credit quality.
- Know how to apply sensitivity analysis
- Grasp Default predictors & recovery rates.
Who Should Attend This Course?
Bank & Insurance credit officers.
Financial decision makers in corporations.
No. of Days : 3 Days
Course Dates : 01 – 03 April 2018
Course Timing : 05:00 – 09:00 PM
Course Language : Arabic
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel