The banking sector witnesses unprecedented changes due to
the accelerated competition to attract more customers either
for retail or corporate banking services.
The banking sector witnesses unprecedented changes due to the accelerated competition to attract more customers either for retail or corporate banking services.
Accordingly, and given this phase of changes, the importance of the big data analytics comes to be apparent as such analytics can fulfil the major needs of the financial sector including improving customer service, achieving effectiveness and efficiency of operations and causing a change on the principles adapted by banks and other financial services providers.
This course has been tailored for banking sector and professional bankers. By the end of this course, the attendees will learn to:
- Understand the principles of data analytics.
- Discover the tools to analyse data.
- Create datasets from different data sources.
- leverage their business knowledge and start leading in data analysis processes on enterprise level.
- Be conversant in how to collect, model and visualize data with complementary skill sets.
- Be familiar with terminologies like Data value chain, Data Driven Organization, Data collection, Data cleansing, Data modelling, Data visualization.
- Build interactive dashboards and reports.
Who Should Attend this Course?
IT middle to top management.
Department Managers (Retail banking, Credit management, corporate banking, investment banking)
Data warehouse specialist.
And anyone who is interested in using Big Data.
No. of Days : 2 days
Course Dates : 23rd – 24th January 2019.
Course Timing : 09:00 AM – 01:00 PM
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Please Call Business Development Team On :
1887799 Extension: 334 – 335 – 346
Fax us @ 2294 2651