It became crucial for non-financial professionals in today’s business world to understand the components of budgets and the financial forecasting in order to grasp the role of those two tools in the decision-making process within the entities they work in and to participate actively in achieving its objectives.
The course aims at:
- Equipping the non-financial professionals with the skills to deal with budgets.
- Applying financial forecasting techniques to obtain results on the company’s current performance.
- Applying the financial budgets skills in light of the strategic planning.
- Applying the skills of preparing and analysing budgets using different techniques
- Understand the concept, tools and methods of financial planning.
- Apply the new quantitative methods used in forecasting and planning.
- Understand the importance of budgets in planning and control.
Who Should Attend This Course?
Managers of public and private companies.
Heads of Departments.
Business Development managers and Officers.
No. of Days : 3 Days
Course Dates : 27 – 29 March 2018
Course Timing : 05:00 – 09:00 PM
Course Language : Arabic
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel