It is vital for business entities to have a backup plan for disasters, as no one can really predict when they will strike. Business Continuity Planning is the process and methodology by which an organization prepares for and handles situations that are outside normal operations.
Business Continuity Planning and emergency management will ensure that your business can continuously operate and deliver products or services even when catastrophe occurs and to analyze and then mitigate risks that would otherwise affect an organization’s ability to maintain stable, normal operations.
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Identify components and best practices of a successful BCM Program, specifically its policy, strategy and supporting tools.
- Understand the components for an effective Business Impact Analysis (BIA) that is able to meet strategic, tactical and operational requirements of an organization.
- Understated the phases of Business Continuity Planning and the requirements of each phase.
- Develop a Business Continuity Plan (BCP).
- Develop requirements for an auditable Business Continuity Management System.
- Design effective business continuity / disaster recovery efforts for case studies through the application of the knowledge gained in this class.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Top and Senior Management.
- Risk Management Department.
- IT Department.
- Security & Operations Department.
No. of Days : 3 Days
Course Dates : 15 – 17 August 2017
Course Timing : 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 330
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ email@example.com