Hiring the right employees is crucial to the success of any entity. On the other hand, Hiring the wrong individuals has a bad effect on the productivity and efficiency of the organization.
Attracting competent candidates depends on conducting a professional interview focusing on the knowledge and personal behaviors of the candidates.
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Understand traditional interview techniques issues.
- List the difference between traditional and competency-based interview technique.
- Develop questions for competency-based interview.
- Conduct a competency-based interview.
- Apply the selection technique after the interview.
- Assess behaviours at an interview.
- Create situational questions that probe real behaviours.
- Reduce recruitment errors
Who Should Attend This Course?
Head of Departments.
New HR professionals.
No. of Days : 3 Days
Course Dates : 10 – 12 April 2018
Course Timing : 05:00 – 09:00 PM
Course Language : Arabic
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1887799 Extension: 334
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org