Corporate Governance and sound management practices are
crucial for banks.
Corporate Governance and sound management practices are crucial for banks.
To cope with the developments on the international banking control environment, the Central Bank of Kuwait has issued instructions to the Kuwaiti banks on corporate governance rules and regulations. Accordingly, banks should qualify their human resources to ensure compliance with corporate governance rules as per CBK instructions in this regard.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the need for corporate governance and its applications in banks.
- Understand the optimal structure of corporate governance pursuant to the Central Bank of Kuwait’s Instructions.
- Understand corporate governance rules and regulations represented in the instructions issued by the Central Bank of Kuwait.
- Understand the roles of the board of directors and top management in establishing corporate governance system.
- Understand the methods of corporate governance practical application.
- Set corporate governance requirements manual.
- Oversee the implementation of corporate governance requirements.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Compliance officers.
- Middle management managers.
- Board Secretaries.
- Any other employees responsible of implementation of corporate governance.
No. of Days : 2 Days
Course Dates : 13th -14th March 2019
Course Timing : 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Please Call Business Development Team On :
1887799 Extension: 334 – 335 – 346
Fax us @ 2294 2651