Cost accounting is very crucial for business entities as it is considered as an important tool used by these entities for planning, control and decision making as well as preparing financial statements for third parties.
At the end of the course, the participants will:
- Understand the development, objectives and importance of cost account and budgeting.
- Costing systems in business entities.
- Understand the methods of preparing and implementing budgets using the target costing.
- Develop the skills of using the costing in monitoring and control.
- Apply costing as a tool for decision-making.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Administrative Accountants.
- Financial and planning officers.
- Head of Budgeting and Accounting Departments.
- All employees in accounting, budgeting and costing departments
No. of Days : 3 Days
Course Dates : 01 – 03 October 2018
Course Timing : 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 330
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ email@example.com