Cyber-attacks could irreparably damage your business, so
cyber security needs to be each company’s top priority.
Cyber-attacks could irreparably damage your business, so cyber security needs to be each company’s top priority.
A successful cyber-attack can cause major damage to businesses. It can affect the business’s reputation, standing and consumer trust.
This Course will provide the attendees with fundamentals technology that define cybersecurity framework.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Apply cybersecurity architecture principles.
- Identify security tools and hardening techniques.
- Distinguish system and application security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Describe different classes of attacks.
- Define types of incidents including categories, responses and timelines for response.
- Describe new and emerging IT and IS technologies.
- Analyze threats and risks within context of the cybersecurity architecture.
- Appraise cybersecurity incidents to apply appropriate response.
Who Should Attend this Course?
Information security professionals
IT Security Managers
Risk Assessment Professionals
Network and System Administrator
No. of Days : 2 days
Course Dates : 12th -13th March 2019
Course Timing : 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel