Healthcare systems around the globe are facing challenges that affect the entire supply chain, from pharmaceutical to medical device suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, to healthcare service providers.
In additions, the pressures on healthcare supply chains are changing as the cost of materials management can exceed 35 percent of a hospital’s operating budget, with nearly 20 to 25 percent attributable to supply costs alone.
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Understand the role of supply chain management in a health care entity.
- Apply supply chain management framework.
- Understand and apply demand planning and analysis.
- Build a strategic framework with which to analyse the design, planning and operational decisions your healthcare organisation makes regarding its supply chain.
- Understand the significance of demand and supply planning in a healthcare supply chain, identify decisions that are part of the planning process and use appropriate planning tools.
- Evaluate all the factors that affect the level of cycle inventory within the hospital’s supply chain.
- Utilize appropriate frameworks and tools to design your healthcare organisation’s supply chain.
- Apply item selection strategy and classification
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Operations directors and managers
- Health professionals.
- Warehouse and inventory managers
- Finance, accounting and contracts managers
- Treasury professionals.
No. of Days : 3 Days
Course Dates : 09- 11 October 2017
Course Timing : 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 330
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ email@example.com