ICCA and stress testing are main items in the comprehensive risk management program in each financial institution as they define the suitable level of capital required to match the nature and level of risks endangering the institution.
By the end of the training course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the main components of the ICCAP and stress testing process.
- Identify the financial institution’s responsibility in terms of ICCAP and stress testing process.
- Understand the regulatory legislations governing ICCAP and stress testing process in Kuwait.
- Identify the key risks included in Basel II and the method of its measurement.
- Identify Capital Buffer
- Identify the risk and the adequate level of capital.
- Understand how to measure Concentration Risks.
Who Should Attend This Course?
Professionals working in risk, credit, internal audit and finance departments
No. of Days : 2 days
Course Dates : 11th -12th November 2018
Course Timing : 05:00 PM – 09:00 PM
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel