The Importance of Personal Leadership Development for Strategic Managers (Accredited by Wolverhampton University – UK)
The organization of the future is an organization where everyone is a leader. It is only when people are able to lead themselves that they are actually empowered to be creative and innovative as well as to achieve the highest level of personal performance and achievement.
Therefore, strategic managers have to analyze the context of leadership, starting with themselves. The more they know themselves, the more liberated, authentic they are, and the more likely they are to be a leader people want to follow.
This course aims at providing the strategic managers with leadership techniques enabling them to have an impact and embed them in their own business context.
By the end of the training course, the participants will be able to:
- Master the effective leadership techniques.
- Develop their leadership style.
- Test and develop their current leadership style in deep dive sessions.
Benefits and Support
- A certificate endorsed by Wolverhampton University.
- Access, for the same period, to the University of Wolverhampton Business School’s (UWBS) extensive learning management system.
- 1-year membership in the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) from the date of commencement.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Heads of Departments.
- Executive Managers.
- Mid-level, Division, Function or Department Leaders who have been identified for the next level of leadership.
No. of Days : 1 Day
Course Dates : 04 May 2017
Course Timing : 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 330
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ email@example.com