Internal controls are an interesting topic in the corporate environment. They are part of the Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) system that relies on these controls.
Internal controls are not and cannot be limited to finance and accounting activities but rather encompasses the entire organizational units.
In the State of Kuwait, Law No. 7 of 2010 concerning the Establishment of Capital Markets Authority and Regulation of Securities Activity was promulgated on 21 February 2010 and its Executive Regulations were issued under Resolution No. 72 of 2015 on 9 November 2015, which address the Internal Control in Module 15 – Corporate Governance. The Law and its Executive Regulations require the listed companies and licensed persons to comply with the internal control instructions.
By the end of this interactive course, the participants will be able to:
- Define the GRC system.
- Devise controls that are appropriate for the risks at hand.
- Implement segregation of duties and internal controls.
- Safeguard information technology systems and data centres.
- Design and maintain financial controls.
- Comply with financial and other external reporting requirements.
Who Should Attend This Course?
No. of Days : 2 days
Course Dates : 18th -19th November 2018.
Course Timing : 05:00 PM – 09:00 PM
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel