This program has been designed to meet the needs of Quality Management personnel, as well as those who seek to be QM auditors. It gives detailed explanation to the Standard ISO 9001 in accordance with the latest amendments in 2015. The program explains how such Standard can constitute an effective part of the management system within the organization. During the training, trainees shall learn how to audit, through theoretical and practical explanation, practical cases, role reversal and workshops.
At the end of the course, the participants will:
- Understand the Standard ISO 9001:2015.
- Achieve the goals and benefits of auditing the Standard ISO 9001:2015.
- Understand risk-taking based on thinking, leadership and operation management.
- Be familiar with the most up-to-date techniques appropriate to the auditor.
- Learn the auditor’s skills and role in accordance with the Standard ISO 9001.
- Plan and manage the audit process (available resources, audit schedule, using checklists, and forming and managing auditors team).
- Learn the skills of evaluation and audit, coming up with results.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Quality consultants, management representatives, quality managers, engineers, quality supervisors and ISO officers.
- ISO 9001 officers.
- Those interested in the First Party Audit, the Second Party Audit and the Third Party Audit.
Test Venue : State of Kuwait
No. of Days : 5 Days
Course Dates : 02 – 06 April 2017
Course Timing : 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 334
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ email@example.com