IT projects come with distinct challenges for all project
team members, and most of all
for the project manager.
IT projects come with distinct challenges for all project team members, and most of all for the project manager. In this course, you will learn the fundamentals and best practices of project management methodology as applied to IT initiatives. Using real-world scenarios and hands-on exercises, you will apply practical project management principles to successfully take a project from planning to rollout.
This course provides the skills and the necessary knowledge to successfully initiate, plan, control, manage and report on information technology projects.
By the end of this comprehensive training course, participants will:
- Define the role of the IT project manager;
- Develop a results-driven project management team;
- Identify, interpret, and manage the real project requirements;
- Develop a focused project plan to manage IT projects;
- Estimate IT project costs and schedules using proven techniques;
- Find solutions to problems specifically related to IT projects;
- Understand why IT organizations use project management to deliver business value;
- How to describe and distinguish among the major project management methodologies and project lifecycles as applied to IT and to identify strategies for managing distributed teams.
Who Should Attend this Course?
IT project managers,
IT project team members,
No. of Days : 3 days
Course Dates : 23rd -25th April 2019
Course Timing : 05:00 PM – 09:00 PM
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel