Effective financial risk management plays a key role in the creation of stable revenues from business activity of institutions.
Yet, the banking and investment sectors do face a number of risks including the market and liquidity risks.
The said sectors shall take a number of procedures and precautions to handle the said risks.
By the end of the training course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the various forms of market and liquidity risks and their sources.
- Analyze funding and asset liquidity risk.
- Apply the most common methods for measuring liquidity and market risk.
- Use a structured approach to assess market and liquidity risks management, asset and liability management and funding strategy.
- Understand how financial institutions forecast, control and stress-test their liquidity sources and uses (on and off balance sheet) and build a contingency funding plan to address stress cash outflows.
- Assess changing regulations and supervisory guidance on the management of financial institutions’ liquidity.
- Judge the impact of governance and organizational structure on liquidity and market risk.
- Understand the changes in Basel III regarding liquidity risk.
Who Should Attend this Course?
- Risk Managers
- Finance Managers
- Internal Auditors
- Financial Analysts
- Portfolio Managers
No. of Days : 3 Days
Course Dates : 21 – 23 October 2018
Course Timing : 05:00 – 09:00 PM
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel