With the existence of this fierce competition, Strategic Marketing and sales have appeared as one of the pillars of success and stability for any business entity; as it is considered as the general guide for the marketing initiatives through which the internal and external environments are analyzed.
In addition, sales are used as a tool to measure the corporate’s success in achieving its targets.
By the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Develop marketing and sales tools.
- Understand marketing and sales channels and the methods of handling it.
- Understand the relationship between the corporate’s general strategy and the strategic marketing and sales and they support each other.
- Understand and apply the elements of the marketing and sales plan.
- Set the corporate sales and marketing strategy as well as the implementation and measurement criteria.
- Understand how to conduct the strategic environmental analysis and analysis of competitors.
- Methods of creating values for customers.
- Methods and tools of evaluating the marketing and sales endeavors.
- Measure effectiveness and efficiency of the marketing and sales activities including E marketing as well as the marketing on social media platforms.
- Analyze and evaluate current developments in consumer buying behavior.
- Evaluate the success of current models in predicting the consumer purchase decision.
A certificate by ESLSCA Business School.
Who Should Attend This Course?
Marketing and sales professionals
Business Development managers and officers
Product manager and branding managers
Public relations officers.
No. of Days : 10 Days
Course Dates : 04 – 15 November 2018
Course Timing : 05:00 PM – 09:00 PM
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel