HR Professionals around the world are constantly challenged to stay current. This course will get you up to date with the changes that 2018 will bring and those that may come in the next few years and will explore the thinking of HR gurus and professional institutes. The course will also update you on what HR Functions are doing to position their organizations to meet anticipated challenges and the implications for you / your development.
By the end of the training course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the HR Trends that are already in deployment in 2018
- Understand the longer-term changes that are expected and what is driving them.
- Understand how you can prepare the organization for these potential changes
- Evaluate new technologies available for today’s HR professionals and decide how and when to adopt them
- Develop a strategy that will keep human resources aligned with today’s digital world
- Apply various digital means for the effective recruitment and selection of talent.
- Assess digital and social learning and how they contribute to people development.
- Explain performance and feedback systems in light of new assessment methodologies
- Demonstrate understanding of the concept of digitalization and how it can help HR professionals win a seat as a business partner
Benefits and Support
A certificate endorsed by Wolverhampton University.
Who Should Attend this Course?
Executive Managers / Directors with responsibility for HR /HR Functions.
No. of Days : 2 Days
Course Dates : 24 – 25 July 2018
Course Timing : 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM (Including 1 hour break)
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel