Organizations that build and maintain a robust compliance program can mitigate this risk and reduce the likelihood that a routine error will lead to a major compliance issue. Also, all organizations are subject to fraud risks. Large frauds have led to the downfall of entire organizations, massive investment losses, significant legal costs and erosion of confidence in Markets.
By the end of this interactive course, the participants will get a thorough understanding of:
- Understand the importance of regulation and its objectives.
- Be able to identify compliance and the duties of compliance personnel;
- Be familiar with Compliance risk and management;
- Be aware of how to implement Compliance Policy and minimum of its standard.
- Understand and identify the key Fraud Indicators and Red Flags.
- Learn how to position your organization to successfully manage the ever-present Fraud problem.
- Apply successful strategies and approaches to managing Fraud Risk.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Compliance professionals.
- Risk professionals.
- All professionals willing to get acquainted with regulatory compliance and fraud practices.
No. of Days : 3 Days
Course Dates : 02- 04 October 2018
Course Timing : 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 330
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org