With the existence of this fierce competition, Marketing and sales have appeared as one of the pillars of success and stability for any business entity; as it is considered as the general guide for the marketing initiatives through which the internal and external environments are analyzed.
In addition, sales are used as a tool to measure the corporate’s success in achieving its targets.
Relationships with the current customers plays a crucial role in reaching to the maximum number of the targeted customers and boosting sales of the services or products.
By the end of the training course, the participants will be able to:
- Develop marketing and sales tools.
- Understand marketing and sales channels and the methods of handling it.
- Understand the relationship between the corporate’s general strategy and the strategic marketing and sales and they support each other.
- Understand and apply the elements of the marketing and sales plan.
- Set the corporate sales and marketing strategy as well as the implementation and measurement criteria.
- Understand how to conduct the strategic environmental analysis and analysis of competitors.
- Methods of creating values for customers.
- Methods and tools of evaluating the marketing and sales endeavors.
- Measure effectiveness and efficiency of the marketing and sales activities including E marketing as well as the marketing on social media platforms.
- Analyze and evaluate current developments in consumer buying behavior.
- Evaluate the success of current models in predicting the consumer purchase decision.
Benefits and Support:
- A certificate endorsed by Wolverhampton University.
Who Should Attend This Course?
Marketing and sales professionals
Business Development managers and officers
Product manager and branding managers
Public relations officers.
No. of Days : 2 days
Course Dates : 12th -13th December 2018.
Course Timing : 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM (Including 1 hour break)
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel