With the existence of this fierce competition, strategic marketing has appeared as one of the pillars of success and stability for any business entity, as it is considered as the general guide for the marketing initiatives through which the internal and external environments are analyzed.
In addition, marketing metrics can be used to measure marketing performance and to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of the marketing efforts.
This course aims at providing the strategic managers with the skills to draft the strategic marketing plans for their companies that align with the company’s general objectives as well as following the correct execution of the same.
By the end of the training course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the relationship between the organization’s general strategy and the strategic marketing.
- Understand the components of the strategic marketing plan.
- Set the organization’s marketing plan and the implementation Metrics.
- Conducting the environmental scanning and the competitors’ analysis.
- Developing the value proposition.
- Tools and criteria of measuring and evaluating marketing endeavors.
- Calculate the ROI at strategic (client/customer/consumer) and tactical (mix) level.
- Measure the efficiency and the effectiveness of strategic and tactical marketing activities – including digital and social media.
Who Should Attend This Course?
Heads of Departments.
No. of Days : 3 Days
Course Dates : 18 – 20 February 2018
Course Timing : 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel