Change is considered as one of the challenges facing business entities’ leaders due to its rapid pace and escalating complexity in terms of the fierce competition between such entities. Therefore, change does not only need a leader, but also the leader’s ability to manage the same is a critical factor as well.
Transformational leadership is a style of leadership where a leader works with subordinates to identify needed change, creating a vision to guide the change through inspiration, and executing the change in tandem with committed members of a group.
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Understand the concepts of transformational leadership and change management.
- Understand the organisational and human dynamics that occur when change or transformation is introduced and applying theory to manage these dynamics.
- Identify the stumbling blocks that their organisation has towards change and transformation.
- Applying leadership theory and principles to enhance organisational change and transformation.
- Understand essential distinctions about leadership, teams, change, communication, vision, and strategy that can lead to powerful new outcomes within your own organization
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Mid-level managers and leaders.
- All employees.
No. of Days : 3 Days
Course Dates : 20 – 22 August 2017
Course Timing : 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Course Language : Arabic
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel
Tel: 1 88 77 99 Extension: 330
Fax us @ 2294 2651
Email us @ email@example.com