The most valuable resource that any
company has is the dedicated workforce
that it is considered the most
The most valuable resource that any company has is the dedicated workforce that it is considered the most important asset. Accordingly, Human resources (HR) plays a key role in modern organizations and businesses to drive force behind success.
This Diploma course in Human Resources covers diverse topics in HR, from the role of the human resources manager and how to recruit, select, train and assess employees, to employee motivation, employee-employer relations, and how to manage change within an organization.
By the end of this interactive course, the participants will be able to:
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and evaluation of employee recruitment, selection, and retention plans and processes.
- Administer and contribute to the design and evaluation of the performance management program.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate employee orientation, training, and development programs.
- Facilitate and support effective employee and labour relations in both non-union and union environments.
- Research and support the development and communication of the organization’s total compensation plan.
- Collaborate with others, in the development, implementation, and evaluation of organizational and health and safety policies and practices.
- Research and analyze information needs and apply current and emerging information technologies to support the human resources function.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate organizational development strategies aimed at promoting organizational effectiveness.
- Present and evaluate communication messages and processes related to the human resources function of the organization.
- Manage own professional development and provide leadership to others in the achievement of ongoing competence in human resources professional practice.
- Facilitate and communicate the human resources component of the organization’s business plan.
Who Should Attend This Course?
Human Resources Managers and professionals
No. of Days : 10 days
Course Dates : 17th -28th November 2019
Course Timing : 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel