Success of your business strategy is closely interlinked
to the human capital executing it.
If you plan your not planing your human capital rightly,
you will never fulfil the potential of the business.
Success of your business strategy is closely interlinked to the human capital executing it. If you plan your not planing human capital rightly, you will never fulfil the potential of the business.
Manpower planning is a method to ensure the right number of people with the right skills are in the right place at the right time.
By the end of this comprehensive training course, participants will:
- Explain what Workforce Planning is, and how it can contribute to organizational effectiveness.
- Learn how to forecast the demand and supply for different types of Human Resources, both in terms of quantity and quality.
- Identify the tools required to carry out workforce planning.
- Consider employee engagement and talent retention in your strategy.
- Integrate workforce planning into the strategic plan of the organization.
- Describe the key steps to developing a strategic workforce plan including analysis, forecasting, strategy development and cost modelling.
Who Should Attend this Course?
HR managers and officers
Heads of departments
No. of Days : 2 days
Course Dates : 26th -27th June 2019
Course Timing : 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel