The Branch Manager is the most important role
at the Branch, responsible for running the
branch like a business.
The Branch Manager is the most important role at the Branch, responsible for running the branch like a business. To customers, Branch Managers are the senior representative of the Bank, and no one at the Bank knows their customers better. Successful banks have branch managers who are trained to motivate and supervise staff, effectively manage branch resources, maximize customer relationships, and work to achieve the bank’s goals.
The Branch Management course is designed to provide practice and expert coaching, rather than lectures, so it quickly builds skills, reinforces good managerial behavior and delivers a measurable improvement to confidence and performance.
The course uses the “Case-study” method, actively involving the participants in a series of real-world exercises, combined with several short lectures.
The course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to manage their branches in a professional, ethical and competent manner, and to drive better results for the bank in situations where long term relationships with customers are important. The course allows participants to:
- Professionally manage the complex challenges of a branch.
- Play a leadership role in developing business and overcoming challenges
- Manage Customer Relationship (Sales, Marketing, Cross-selling, Retention)
- Lead, manage, motivate, coach and transform the branch team towards superior performance
- Better understand and comply with regulatory requirements and policy guidelines.
- Develop skill sets necessary for more effective operations, risk, sales, service, and complaint resolution.
- Improve profitability through a better management of branch resources and customer needs.
Who Should Attend this Course?
Branch Managers and Future Branch Managers
Deputy Branch Managers
Banks’ employees as part as their management development program
No. of Days : 5 days
Course Dates : 25th -29th August 2019
Course Timing : 05:00 PM – 09:00 PM
Course Language : English
Course Venue : Fully Equipped Training Facility at 5 stars hotel